Saturday, August 7, 2010

Manitowish Waters Craft Show




Friday, August 6 headed up north to Manitowish Waters. It was a beautiful day with lots of sunshine.
At times you get a little addicted to certain baskets, especially when they sell I always state this is my favorite basket. My large storage basket to the right of the photo sold. It found a nice home. My smelly jellies were a big hit especially Monkey Farts, sold out right away.

Have you ever had this feeling driving and thinking I have been here before. When I was a little girl my parents owned a cabin on Van Vliet lake, all of a sudden there was the road! I recall my dad saying go down the road take a P. Meaning take Hwy. P! There it was, I remember always thinking why our last name was not on the little white signs with the arrow. Things sure look different when your a kid, everything now looks so small, even the lake!

1 comment:

  1. The concept of craft shows really amuses me. I've read a lot of blogs about craft shows but i never had a chance to be in one of these events. That's why when i read this blog, i became more interested to go to one of the craft shows in some other time. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete